Michael McCarthy, Jeanne McCarten, and
BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
Touchstone, together with Viewpoint is an English program
based on research from the Cambridge English Corpus. It
presents natural language in authentic contexts.
- Corpus research ensures that the language taught is the
language people really use.
- Conversation strategies enable students to interact with
fluency and confidence.
Viewpoint follows on from Touchstone for higher level learners.
- Writing syllabus focuses on academic and professional writing.
- Vocabulary syllabus helps students master essential words and
The ideal blended course for you and your students
Choose the best way to deliver the course with fully flexible
blended learning: in class, online, or a blend of the two.The
Online Course can be used in combination with the Student’s
Book so any part of the course can be done in class or online.
Or it can be used as a standalone 100% print or online course.
Touchstone and Viewpoint Online Course
The rich and immersive online environment provides complete
instruction and practice.
- Language is presented in short videos, so students can work at
their own pace.
- ‘Figure it out’ tasks encourage students to work out how
language is formed and used before it is presented.
- Blogs and forums provide freer practice, build student
confidence, and improve fluency.
- Teachers can identify areas of strength and weakness at a class
and individual level, leading to more effective class planning