- Talent is a three-level upper secondary course which combines academic and life skills with thought-provoking topics and the latest research from Cambridge English Corpus— allowing students to grow their own way.
- It is designed to build upon prior learning, sustain interest and motivation, which also gives students the tools for success.
- It is a CLIL based book which also integrate technology with Flipped Classroom.
- Talent includes tips and approaches for students with Learning Difficulty.
- Talent provides students with a clear foundation on which to build for future study.
- The course aims not only to prepare students to master the task ranging from interpreting graphs to taking notes and proofreading work which they will encounter in their future learning, but also to help them develop strategies to become better learners, who are able to balance good mental development and good mental health with exam success and achievement.
- Engaging texts incorporated the key grammar items as well as the Reading and Listening texts is to challenge students, giving them controversial topics which affect their lives.
- Talent responds to visual need by providing many video outlets that different purposes and tasks.
- The presentation input text enables the students to read and listen to the text accompanied by images which illustrate the content.
- The functional dialogues contain entertaining videos which highlight functional language as well as speaking strategies.
- The changing language section contains videos in two parts: presentations by a research expert.
In Talent, vocabulary learning is put at the center of the unit as contextualized.
The Writing skill present in each unit has an Expansion section at the back of the book which builds up the writing ability of the student through exercises and structured activities.