Jack C. Richards and Chuck Sandy
UPPER INTERMEDIATE TO LOW-ADVANCED
90–120 teaching hours
Passages Third edition is the perfect follow-up to any four-skills program and
is designed to seamlessly follow Interchange or Four Corners. It is one of the
world’s most successful upper-level American English courses, opening the
door for students to communicate with greater fluency and proficiency.
- Discussions, academic writing activities and challenging topics for listening
and reading activities.
- Grammar and vocabulary in every lesson, ‘Grammar Plus’ and ‘Vocabulary
Plus’ sections at the back of the Student’s Book, and online practice with the
- A Video Program and accompanying Video Activity Worksheets reinforce
target language through compelling, real-world videos linked to unit topics.
- A Teacher’s Edition with Assessment Audio CD/CD-ROM that features both
ready-to-print and customizable quizzes and tests.
- Digital resources, including complete course content on Presentation Plus,
support teaching and enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom