Face2face Second edition is the easy-to-teach
course for busy teachers who want to get their
learners to communicate quickly and with
- Teaches students to listen better by drawing their
attention to the elements of spoken English that
make it so hard for them to understand.
- Helps build spoken fluency and accuracy by
giving students time to formulate the ideas and
language they want to use before they speak.
- ‘Help with…’ sections teach students how
English really works so they can apply what they
learn more readily and with more confidence
outside the classroom.
- Video-based ‘Real World’ lessons in every unit
give students the practical language they need.
- The course is informed by the Cambridge English
Corpus and its vocabulary syllabus has been
mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, so
students learn the language they really need to
know at each CEFR level.
- The fully interactive Student ebooks come
complete with embedded audio and ‘Real World’
- Click-to-listen phonemic chart helps students
- Interactive map of the book allows for fast
- Includes answer keys for quick checking.
- Provides the complete Student’s Book content
with built-in annotation tools, embedded audio,
and class video.
- Teachers can track their learners’ work and progress,
send messages directly to individuals, and save
valuable time with tools like automated marking.